Torontonians would not allow Mayor Ford to close library branches, cut hours and programs, or slash the collections budget. So now, the Mayor wants to advance his privatization agenda by hollowing out our public library from within.
Right now, librarians and their colleagues are standing in defence of our public library, resisting demands at the bargaining table to diminish the Toronto Public Library and the service it provides to you.
Show your support for our library and the people who make it work for us by signing the Love a Librarian petition.
Spread the Word:
- Highlights – TPL Staff Report #9 – April 29,2013 May 8, 2013
- Isn’t it time City Hall valued our public library like we do? March 26, 2013
- Library Advertising March 11, 2013
- Love a Librarian! February 20, 2012
- Library is spared the full brunt of Mayor Ford’s knife January 18, 2012